The Wizardry series has spanned many consoles and computer platforms - it may be the most varied game ever created in terms of how it is spread across platforms. Since 1981 over two dozen games in the series have been released, most recently for the Playstation 2.
Most of the Wizardry series to date has been released as computer games. This includes the following games:
- Wizardry Nemesis (Microsoft Windows, Sega Saturn, 1996)
- Wizardry: Dimguil (PlayStation, 2000)
- Wizardy Empire II: Fukkatsu no Tsue (PlayStation, Game Boy Color, 2002)
- Wizardry Empire III (PlayStation 2, 2003)
- Wizardry Chronicle (Microsoft Windows)
- Wizardry Summoner (Game Boy Advance, 2001) published by Natsume (Never Released)
- Busin: Wizardry Alternative (Wizardry: Tales of the Forsaken Land in North America and Europe) (PlayStation 2, 2001)
- Busin 0: Wizardry Alternative Neo (PlayStation 2)
- Wizardry Traditional (Cell phone)
- Wizardry Traditional 2 (Cell phone)
- Wizardry Xth Academy of Frontier (PlayStation 2, 2005)
- Wizardry Asterisk: Hiiro no Fuuin (Nintendo DS, 2005)
- Wizardry Gaiden: Prisoners of the Battles (PlayStation 2, 2005)
- Wizardry Summoner (PlayStation 2, 2005)
- Wizardry Xth2 UNLIMITED STUDENT (PlayStation 2, 2006)
- Wizardry Empire III: Haoh no Keifu (PSP, 2007)
- Wizardry: Labyrinth of Lost Souls (PSN, spring 2011)
- Wizardry: Wedge of Life (Nintendo DS, TBA)
Compilation remakes Edit
- Wizardry: Llylgamyn Saga (Microsoft Windows, PlayStation, Sega Saturn, 1997) - Of Wizardry I, II and III.
- Wizardry I-II-III: The Story of Llylgamyn (SNES, 1999) - Of Wizardry I, II and III.
- Wizardry: New Age of Llylgamyn (PlayStation, Sega Saturn, Windows, 1999) - Of Wizardry IV and V.